Kenze and her little sister

Kenze and her little sister
Princesses

Sunday, 17 June 2012

Countdown begins

We see the specialist on the 11th. I'm excited, but scared as anything now that there may be something more sinister going on with her. It is the more horrid thing to watch your child always in so much pain. Knowing it will keep coming back, and we can't do a thing to stop it. I'm off to a stage show with Miss Kenze tomorrow, bit of Mummy and daughter time. I'm really looking forward to it. I know Kenze will love it, but, she still has this flu AND hubby made the mistake of telling her about it!!!! Nooooooooooo. So we wait now and hope like hell it doesn't trigger an episode. Let it be after. Or not at all would be even better!!!

So...now we wait

No comments:

Post a Comment