Imagine waking up with a pain and within seconds needing to rush to the toilet to vomit. Imagine this happening over 20 times in an hour, with no more than 2 minutes between each vomiting spell. Imagine having to have your hair held back every single time, going into an almost coma like state in between bouts and knowing it's going to happen every 2 weeks. NOW, imagine you are 7 and have been told its going to be like that until you are a teenager and possibly into adulthood.
Kenze and her little sister
Princesses
Wednesday, 28 August 2013
Unpredictable monster!
I HATE this disorder! I HATE seeing our beautiful girl embarrassed because she has vomited on the floor of her classroom, or because she has to sit and wait for someone to pick her up from school because she has vomited outside the classroom. I HATE that there is NOTHING we can do to help. I HATE that we have to think twice about sharing exciting news with her. I HATE that we can drop her at school bubbly and excited about a great day, and that same excitement can lead to a phone call to say the monster has struck again. I HATE that it happens day AND night now, no protection at school from it. I HATE that I had to tell her its time to move schools because of this horrible MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!! Please share this in the hopes that a cure can be found so that our beautiful princess and thousands of others don't have to know what this disorder is like. She is 8 FFS!!!!! 5 episodes since my last post...not good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment