Kenze and her little sister

Kenze and her little sister
Princesses

Monday, 9 September 2013

The ugly behind it...

I want to share some pictures of the ugly side of CVS. I wont share the container of what she brings up...she shared that in the hire car this morning...contained thankfully. I cant show her pale face right before she is sick, as im spending my time making sure her hair is tied back and ok. I can share the photo of her post sickness. The part where she needs a black room and sleep...but when we are in an airport...or plane...its hard. We thought there would be another round on the plane, but thankfully someone was looking down on her...or up to her as we were well above the clouds. She is only just now, back to herself, 7.30pm after a full day of feeling horrible.



No comments:

Post a Comment