Kenze had the beginning of an episode two days ago. The tummy pains started and within 60 seconds we had managed to get the tablet into her. She was pretty good after that. Might be coincidence or could have actually been something that worked. Either way, it was a good way to PASS an episode!!!
My little grown up girl is reading the BFG at the moment. I'm so amazingly proud of her. She reads a little to me at night and she is such a clever munchkin!!! I can't believe she pronounces words better than I do, AND explains why she pronounces them differently. She had a new teacher, she's a big Grade twoer now!! She loves school and tomorrow she has her first INDONESIAN lesson!!! I'm so excited for her. I can't wait to help her out.
As for the rest of us, everything is just as is really...
No comments:
Post a Comment