Kenze and her little sister

Kenze and her little sister
Princesses

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

3 days worth

This was her longest cycle. I shouldn't complain, some people cycle for weeks at a time. 3 days is far too long for a 7 year old to be sick for. I've been told to try 7up in between vomiting. Might help with the awful smell she has to deal with. We try anything new we are told about, it can't get worse we figure. She is still doing well at school. She misses about a day a week on average I'd say. Not too bad considering. She will never be eligible for an attendance award. Can't believe primary schools have to bribe kids to come every day! I digress.... So things are busy, but when is life not. We deal with it, day in, day out. On our own. Hope to catch a break soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment