The funny thing with cyclic vomiting is that you are always on edge...waiting...wondering...
Kenze is in the early stages, she is newly diagnosed and trialling medication. We don't know if it works as it should be or not yet, there may be more tests needed to find the right medication. There are some big changes coming up in her life in the next week, and lots of fun things too. We just have to be careful what we tell her and go with the flow. While it is horrible to see her sick, we are getting into a bit of a routine with her now and it is a bit easier to deal with when it does happen.
What I am tired of hearing though, is that if I was at home, it wouldn't happen. Seriously...what is so wrong with a working Mother?? My children are well adjusted, polite and enjoy their daycare friends. If I was at home 24/7, I think we would all go stark CRAZY with each other. There is NOTHING to say that my working has contributed to Kenze's MEDICAL condition. If I thought for a moment that me being home would cure her, I would, but it won't, so I'm not.
Ok, vent over, time to get some more things ready and prepare for the awesomeness of next week. I have all 3 of my beautiful children home now so it's time to spend some stress-free (no studying) time with them.
Take care my friends, may the monster be far, far away x
No comments:
Post a Comment