Well, we've been keeping things under wrap as much as we can until the very last minute with Mackenzie and I think it might be helping a bit. So far there has still not been a vomiting episode, just the tummy ache around D-day and nothing else since. We have been off to the cricket, enjoying the time off and with the family and so far so good. Keeping an eye on any triggers or things coming up and being sure not to say anything to her. Counting down now until her appointment. Hoping to get some answers, but at least a way forward or something to try when she is in the middle of vomiting.
Things seem to be going well at the moment. I'll as always keep you posted, and until my next post (if she keeps things as they are I'll have to substitute some "About me" posts in here) take care and be safe.
x
No comments:
Post a Comment