That's right, counting down how many sleeps until we see the specialist to see if they can work it all out. Still no more episode, thankfully. Fingers crossed!!!
I know I haven't written much lately, to be perfectly honest, life is a bit hectic and stressful and all out busy at the moment. I don't have time to do much other than cook, sleep and work. I had an awefully stressful/sad weekend at work and I don't wish to have another like that ever again. Being new to an industry is an interesting thing and with it brings a whole lot of unknown!! All I do know is that I LOVE the job I do and the last 4 shifts I have done I've worked with amazing people and I don't know how I would have gotten through the weekend without them.
Onto Kenze, not much going on, few days until school starts (3 Mum!!!). She tells me she is excited, I have to tell her to calm down and try not to think about it (how awful to kerb her excitement incase it brings on an episode, which by the way we are due for (but shhhhhhhh, keep it quiet and we might get away without another one)....
Well, have to get back to it, I'm going to rub some metsal into my back and sit down with a cup of tea and no doubt fall asleep before I put the cup to my lips :)
Thank you for reading. I'll keep you updated.
Kelly x
No comments:
Post a Comment