Kenze and her little sister

Kenze and her little sister
Princesses

Thursday, 5 January 2012

The build up begins...

So someone slipped up this morning and mentioned what was coming up. My amazing step-son gets here on Saturday and that also came out...both the girls are extremely excited and I don't really know how to dampen it to keep things a bit calmer for Kenze.

It's as though someone has lit a firecracker under Kenze, she is sooooooo excited and bouncy and all over the place. I really hope that we can keep this episode off permanently, if not for at least another 5 days...which is when it is due...so far so good, she's getting lots of sleep, she's still annoying her sister so that's good. Nothing out of the ordinary with food as per normal.

I hate the anxiety I get in the lead up, I just hope she isn't thinking about it to get it too. I often wonder if I should sit and talk with her about it, but I don't want it to become a big deal if that makes sense. Her appointment is coming up fast now, so I'll talk to the Doc about it and see what he thinks...if I can stop laughing long enough at his name!!! Thank goodness it will just be Mackenzie and I at this one...I can keep us in check, just not another family member!!

I'll keep you updated. Thanks for following. It means a lot!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment